The C-Vision Solo Datasheet is available to download in Adobe PDF format.Datasheet (PDF)
The C-Vision Solo is a superbly engineered video system for both inshore and offshore diving operations. The system allows video monitoring and recording in one easy to operate unit.
Surface Control Unit
The core of the C-Vision Solo system is the portable surface control unit, which incorporates video and variable light controls for a diver’s camera and light operated through a waterproof keyboard built into a rugged case.
The C-Vision comes complete with a 12.1" daytime viewing screen which offers excellent images of underwater operations. Advanced controls include video overlay and positioning, data outputs (LAN, Audio In, USB) and volume controls.
The C-Vision Solo software is a uniquely developed software package designed with diving operations and video compression in mind, run in conjunction with Microsoft Windows 8.
Text overlay is adjustable to meet your need and includes diver’s name, locations and time stamps. File compression is adjustable which will allow between 150 hours to 3000 hours of video recording onto the internal 500GB hard drive.
Video System Cable
The C-Vision Solo SCU and cable remove the complication of clustered wiring associated with recording diving operations. The C-Vision cable contains all functions including video, lamp power and control.
- Full Screen Viewing of Camera Images
- Screen Overlay of Name, Location & Dive Timer
- 150+ hours Video Recording
- Portable, Rugged & Weighing only 9KG
- Anti Glare & High Brightness Screen
- Harsh Environment Design
- USB, LAN outputs (VGA optional)
- External audio device input
- Mains powered
- Variable light control
- 500GB Hard drive (SSD optional)
- SCU dimensions: 410L x 320W x 170D
- Screen 12.1"
- Windows 8 operating system
- C-Tecnics C-Vision software
- Video data overlay: location, time/date, depth optional